Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tommy Can You Taste Me

A couple weeks back we went for lunch at Tommy Burger. Never disapoints!!!

Since I've almost always have my 'Pod with me anymore, my younger asked me for it, to take some pictures before we start eating. He knows what goes!!! Thumbs up for me... kinda looks like I'm holding the Coke bottle on my shirt!!! My burger: always extra pickles, tomatoes & chili!!!

Looks like my wife can hardly wait to get going... Extra onions & chili for her, usually on a cheeseburger.

The younger, always such a ham!!! I'd say it's been about a year that he discovered that he actually likes chili fries (depending on the place, of course. Not all chili fries are created equal) He usually wasn't one for burgers, either, but he liked Tommy's just fine!!! Nothing but burger & chili for him!!! Of course, chili cheese fries, too. Two altogether, one with onions, one with none, both with extra chili. Set 'em in the middle & everyone picks.

The older boy, he's perfecting his surly disinterested teen look quite well, isn't he??? I could probably do a post on just pictures of that!!! He noted that the younger and I were both red shirts, and said he'd have to find a yellow shirt to wear that day!!! He got a burger pretty much like mine, and a chili dog with extra chili. The chili dogs have very little integrity, but are quite tasty!!!

No comments: