Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Delayed ARRRR-gain!!!

Aye, there be no good reasonin' that I'ma not sharrin' about me vacation yet. Truth be told, aye've the pictures & much text just a-waitin' aboard. Howbeit, we were on a voyage o 7 days, aye we were, yet here it be "talk like a pirate day" again, and aye were constrain'd to be puttin' up a proper pirate-y post!!!

So, here be it!!! One of me souvenirs of me voyage. Right pirate-y Aye do say!!! Every time I be passin' the window, I'da be admirin' it. Avast, when I actually be gettin' in the shop, turns out the scurvy bilge rats be carryin' no stock but in youth sizes!!! Betimes, aye were layin' me eye on the first that I came upon, and it be a youth XL... Perchance it be fittin' on yer old pal Aye!!! Indeed, it 'twere!!!

Keep an even keel, more be a-comin' over the horizion!!!

No comments: