Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Man

As alluded to in the previous post, The Man, he do take his chunk!!! Here's the artwork I did to that effect, and I think I got the proportions just about right!!! I was less than pleased with the way the picture came out, making me once again think about a digital SLR camera.



It's really evident when you get a larger amount than usual, and it's a higher bracket. Seemed like it was nearing an even half that he was taking. I recently did the math. On my typical check, it ends up being just about a 1:5 ratio, or about 17%. A livable amount, even better if we weren't in a fiscally mismanaged state and country. The profit sharing check came out having around a 1:1.27 ratio, or around 44%!!! I'd be really disturbed by this, if I didn't end up getting most of it back!!!

No comments: