Monday, February 02, 2009

Weelend CupDate


Over the weekend I had been thinking of taking the family to Six Flags again. However, my wife had neglected to remember that she had a blood donation appointment that day. A couple of weeks ago, I'd donated, and her iron level was too low to give.
Oh well, maybe the older boy and I could go, the younger one can't and doesn't want to go on a lot of the rides there. I woke him up on Saturday morning, and he didn't want to go!!! Man, I've got a family of PUNKS!!! Oh well, I'll get some stuff around the house done. Took the whole family to the red cross instead, and once again, her iron was too low!!! Bought myself a new pair of work shoes, New Balance again. Seems to be the choice of the majority of the fillers. Also cut my hair, it was getting unruly. No one at work noticed either.

Enjoyed what I saw of the Super Bowl. My metaphoric money was on the Steelers, and it was a good game to watch, especially as I almost never watch football. Today at work I inscribed the Steelers logo on the side of my cup, with the 512 reversed out of it. Came out pretty cool. Unfortunately, last time we visited my parents I forgot my camera there. I found my old Vivitar, but not the Compact Flash cards for it!!! Oh well, at least I've still got my webcam, even though the pictures generally don't come out as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope her iron levels are checked out by doc. Nam must be tired a lot. cute cup, I was routing for the underdogs. I have a 5 dollar bet on whether or not school is closed today with my son. I think he is going to win...damn!

I have often found that inventing games can really keep kids amused, even sometimes more-so than a trip to an amusement park.

With all this snow, we have resorted to a large piece of wood with a whole in the middle, we put a styrofoam bowl inside the hole, to catch the target. We toss the bakugan toys aiming for the bowl.

whoever, gets the most out of ten throws...well you know

gotta do something when all this snow keeps ya in, in, in!!!

Hope Nam feels better and i am still baffled over those skunks in your attic

SKUNKS don't climb!!??????

Ya sure one of your boys didn't sneak one up there?

pk

closs: Clarissa Logenstien often sits silently

susan said...

How much is the going rate for a pint cup of prime sanguinary in L.A. these days?

*Long strings of clear viscous saliva drip onto the keyboard*
Just kidding.
So the crew didn't want to go to Six Flags, and it's a trip to the red cross? Hahaha. That will learn them!
btw Who owns the Super Bowl?(...to win the Super Bowl) What makes the Steelers want it so badly?

I like your cup drawing.
Hope you get your camera back soon.