Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday CupDate

It's been a long while since I've actually had a cup to cupdate about!!! It has been quite busy of late at work, which is a great problem to have!!! We're shipping around 10,500 orders a day pretty consistently, and most nights it stays pretty busy right up to the end. Apparently the shift from phone in orders to web orders continues, and I heard something about the form being redesigned so people could build their order all day and complete it at the end of the day. Makes more financial sense than having half a dozen throughout the day. I'm not sure if we're actually that busy, or if they've cut the staffing.




I had the good fortune of working with the same girl who did the hula girl artwork on a previous cup, and she made this one up on my cup between batches. I thought it was pretty cool and clever, as well as apropos of nothing. As a collaborative work, I colored in Pac Man with my highlighter and blacked the eyes of the creature.

The younger boy's birthday was on Thursday, so we're going to Johns Incredible Pizza to celebrate today. His greatest wish was Steam games with Garry's Mod, which he has been playing ever since. One of those things where he sees big brother playing it a lot, so that's what he wants. Actually bought him the Orange Box set, so now he's got Portal, too. I had tried to set up Portal on my laptop to see how well the graphics card in it would do, but since it was already installed on the boy's comp, that did not go well.

No comments: