Sunday, May 22, 2005

Yay!!! Its my first post on my first blog!!!

Here it is, my first post on my first blog!!! Its something I've been thinking of doing for a while, and my good friend and certifiably crazy lady from NC Lilly just created hers here. So, here I am yet again following the lead of one of the cool peeps!!! Of course, she will not agree with that assessment, but if you knew Lilly like I know Lilly...

I'll probably use my blog to post gripes about the stupid stuff that goes on at my work, observations and random thoughts I have. Will it be of any interest??? I seriously doubt it, but stay tuned anyway. Oh yea, I've got a little website on Geocities, it doesn't tell a whole lot about me, but maybe at some future point it will, we'll just see. Check it out, and be sure to click on some advertisers' links, remember they pay for a lot of the free cool stuff out there on the WWW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog site man! I'll be checking it out randomly when im bored. hehe :-). I hate Toro weed wacker too. I got one for a good deal compaired to the other weed wackers in the store. Thinking I'll save a few a bucks. I thought hey its only for a small spot of grass. Same thing happened to me. The string would just keep coming out and would stick. I tried using the stringless attachment that you have to go buy seperatly from another company. That did seem to fix the problem for a while. Until the dam thing broke in half at the shaft just like yours. I was suprised to find no metal under the plastic tube too. I never contacted Toro to complain, I had a feeling they wouldn't care about me like most other large companys selling poor products. What I did was put the weed wacker where it belongs, in the trash can. Then I went a paid the money for a weed wacker with a visable metal shaft (NOT A TORO!) and used the stringless attachment from the start. Problem sloved.
I think with any product from weed wacker, computer, to cars and trucks...you get what you pay for. Unfortunally we all learn this the hard way over and over again. You can always trust companys like Toro will be there to take advantage of the working class. We can only hope that other companys keep providing the real thing and not a piece of thin plastic in a shinny colorful box with a low price tag.