Saturday, May 28, 2005

Now, to have a nice weekend!!!

Hey, its either memorial day or labor day weekend. I have some sort of disconnect on which comes first, I just know I get 'em off!!! If your from Toro and your just now getting to checking on the link I sent you, please refer to the post on 5-24, and be sure to check out the feedback on it, apparently I'm not the only one thoroughly dissatisfied with your crappy product.

I woke up at 5:45 this morning and felt like I was done sleeping. That never happens during the week. I was thinking I could do a few things, and I did. One of 'em was to update my blog :Þ I got my VCR all unplugged and ready to go back in for service, for the third time since I bought it at the end of January. Word to the wise, don't buy Sony products either!!! Updated my wallpaper page on my Geocities site, and downloaded the Ymessenger 7 Beta. Tried to get the phone call function to work, and eventually discovered that my mic wasn't working right. No diss on Jensen products, I've had this for ages and this is the first trouble I've had with it. Fairly easily fixed too, just open it up and solder the wire back together and its fine.

Anyway, I've managed to piss away the morning, now I gotta get going!!! My good friend is having a little barbecue today and we're off to there very soon. I had more I was gonna write, but I don't know what it was!!! Damn leaky brain....

No comments: