Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Another Hit and Run

This was a couple weeks back. I think this may be the first video I've saved from the dashcam in my wife's car. I have no idea what happened to the date and time stamp, but it was actually June 19th, 2020.

The semi truck driver decides he's changing lanes, for no reason really. With no signal. You can tell he sees the CRV, and starts waving his arm out the window at him, then clips him, rocking his car and breaking off the fender flare. Of course, he just drives off. Not like anyone has cameras everywhere or anything like that, right??? Anyway, not to worry, I caught up and got a good look at the company name and ID number on the door. LCM Trucking Inc, it looks like they're out of Riverside. Oh, and you can see right as I'm catching up to him, he does a half drift into my lane. Between the attitude, the hit and run, not being able to keep it between the lines, and being from Riverside, I'm calling meth.

Now that I've got the video uploaded, I'm going to see about contacting the CHP, hopefully they'll be able to make things right!!!

No comments: