Sunday, July 30, 2017

Another Cat Post

Started off today trying to get this shot of a cool looking back cat. He was perfectly framed in the gable of the roof, pointed the right way and everything. Practically posing!!! Of course, by the time I got my camera at the ready, he was showing me nothing but cat butt.

So, while I'm on the subject of cats, here's a shot I got of the grandkittens' tail I took a few weeks back. He has the curliest tail!!! Too bad the floor was a mess when I took the picture. Ha, well.

Got home this afternoon, and what do you know, "Oh, we found this little cat, he's SOOOO CUTE!!!" Huh. Thought I'd specifically said, "No more pets, one is enough!!!"

He's still a teenager. Super chill and super people cat already. He came with the bell collar, so obviously he's someone's pet. Gave him a neck-check to see if it felt like he was chipped, and I wasn't feeling it.

The boy calls him Khoshekh, the name of the cat from Welcome to Night Vale, even though he seems to not float in the air at all. Others call him Shamu or Fred. The grandkitten and I both call him Interloper.

So I tried to get a few good shots of him anyway, before we take him back to the area from whence he came. I guess it was a little dim, as none of the shots came out real clear. I turn on my comp to make this post, and what is one of the first banner ads that comes up??? Big brother is watching...

No comments: