Sunday, September 08, 2013

Semi Quick Instant Post

So back on my birthday, I'd taken the day off. Went to the beach, then the eye doctor, then the older boys' new school orientation night. Here's me new glasses.

Picked them up yesterday. I like the look, but so far I'm not crazy about the glasses themselves. They give me a headache and a neckache. They say give them a couple weeks, you'll get used to them. I think they need a bit of re design.

Yesterday the younger & I were out washing the car in the late afternoon. Here's a shot of when the sun was on it's way down. Looked pretty sweet!!!

A few months back, my laptop's power jack was acting up again. I got a replacement metal jack and swapped it for the plastic one I'd replaced before. Had to open the hole a bit, and trim some of the plastic on the case, but it looks solid!!!

After I did that, discovered the power cord had some issues, too, and I replaced that. Now all is good.

1 comment:

Aye said...

In case you were looking for it, the part number for the power jack is 274-1576 at Radio Shack, for a size N coaxial jack. The repair is on a Toshiba Satellite l305d-s5895, and it's still working flawlessly. I have gotten used to the glasses, and they have the added bonus that the tint keeps me from having to carry around sunglasses in my cars!!!