Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Little Random

Several things happen between posts. Here's a few!!!

My older boy had his birthday celebration. Once again, the torch has been passed, and he did his own cake. A bit thick on the lettering (he needs to do a smaller hole in the bag), but it was pretty decent.

If you don't know, it's the Black Star logo from Soul Eater.

On a slightly related topic, one of the guys at work was asking me if I was into Manga and Anime. I reply that my boys are, and he starts going on about Bleach and how he's recently gotten into it and how there's like 250 or more of them.

Also related: the boys think they should dress as the brothers from Full Metal Alchemist for Halloween this year. The size scale between them is about right. Geek it up to the max!!!

Something we got him, a pair of Fila Skele-toes. Yes, he only has four toes. Four per foot, that is, he isn't some kind of freak or anything. Well, not a four toed freak, anyway.

Took my younger boy to his first Dodger game today. It turned out to be a real good game, not a shame. They haven't been doing that great this season, but they pulled out a 5-3 win over the Cardinals. Good times!!!

This little doodle is from one of the guys at work. He did a similar one on one of my cover sheets with "EZ $" written next to him. "Easy money!!!" is one of those things I say when I get an easy batch at work (or a difficult one, in scarcasim).

SO, my younger boy had his turn to do some white board artwork. He had no idea what to do, so I showed him this one, and told him to do his rendition. Not bad, and he added a few personal touches!!!

That very day he was doing some Biology or Health homework. Beneath it he drew a pretty good rendition of the human eye!!!

Finally, a little scrap of paper that was in with some product at work. I though, when I first saw it, that it was a picture of a despondent robot!!! Don't know what it actually was, for all I know it might just have been!!!

No comments: