Sunday, April 28, 2013

Upskirt Beatdown

One of the girls I work with related this true story that had recently happened in her family. I loved it, as did most everyone I've shared it with, and thought it was one of the best I've heard in a while. I will do my best to relate it here:

She has several kids. One of them it a first grade girl. One day, she is wearing a skirt to school. A boy classmate gets it in his head to take a peek up her skirt to see if she's got on shorts or panties, and proceeds to do so. She took exception to this, and to express her displeasure with the situation, gives the boy a black eye!!!

Naturally, this does not go unnoticed by the powers that be at the school, and the parents all get called in. The school has decided not to exact any types of punishments against either of the kids. The boy's mother was quite upset, and the girl's mother tells her that her boy got off easy, her girl knows how to aim for balls!!! Anyway, no punishments by the school, but (to my co-worker) "You should have a talk with your daughter about more appropriate ways to deal with this."

She takes her daughter out for ice cream, and tells her, "Good job, you did just fine."

No comments: