Sunday, March 03, 2013

Ice Cream Overload

More from the boy's birthday!!! He wanted to go to Farrell's to celebrate there.

Last time we went, the older boy had the Mount St. Helen's, which he finished for the award ribbon and announcement. This time he tried the Pig's Trough, basically a double banana split (I had two ribbons from finishing them back when I was around his age...) and the following Rage Comic is pretty much how things went!!! Reminds one a bit of the gallon of milk challenge!!!

One saving grace was that, as we were walking up, we'd noticed there was an open table on the patio area by the sidewalk. That saved us much waiting time (it's always very busy) and made for a nice clear spot for the ejection. Prior to the main event, he'd stood up, did a little bit in his mouth then swallowed it down. He said, "hmmm, that didn't taste bad at all..." to himself.

I KNEW I should have brought my camera!!!

I made this on Cheezeburger's site. Vote it up here!!! Also, maybe it's a bit larger & more easily read there!!!

No comments: