Wednesday, February 29, 2012

AppleCup

I've always got things I should blog about, but I often delay and then they go away. I have a post (with no images as of yet, probably I'd just web source 'em) about a couple of really good burger places I've recently come across. Just last weekend was my boy's birthday celebration, it came together pretty well, and that one I do have a few good pictures of (but I missed the one I wished I got).

Anyway, here's one that I've had for a while that I've been meaning to do. Not long after I came up with my OC I did his cutie mark on my cup, leading to the rather lengthy explanation. Even people who didn't get the back story liked the art. My older boy did a link to that particular post on his tumblr, so a lot of the bronies got a chance to check it. One of his circle was complaining about everyone making up alicorns, and my boy asked him, "Even my dad's trollicorn???" and the guy responds, "No, that one's awesome!!!"

I've got some of Applecore's back story worked out in my head, and I can picture a comic of him telling his story to the cutie mark crusaders...

Second shot here, I saw in a parking lot a few weeks back. I LOLLed, Manther was one of the cats we used to have. Full name Samantha, but as that name is too long, it was naturally shortened to Manther. She was mostly black fur, so Manther the panther. That reminds me, the older boy was taking some pictures of our cat the other day, wonder if they are on his tumbler now???

No comments: