Friday, September 17, 2010

Other People's Pics

I had hoped to find more for this post, but here's what I was able to get.



At most theme parks these days, it seems, they have their photographers wandering about taking pictures, and distributing little code cards to find your photos online later. An excellent idea, to be sure, another stream of revenue, and keeps people from having to lug their own cameras around and finding someone to take a shot of the whole family.



However, many people don't really want to bother with all that and end up discarding their codes. I figured I'd pick up all I could & see if there was anything good!!!



On two of the occasions, the photog had us holding our hands out for an effect that would be added in later. One of these pictures never appeared on our code (someone must have blinked) and the other they hadn't added anything in. So, one of the codes I found did have this added in, so I got to see what they've done.



At the Blizzard Beach water park, there was a huge quantity of the cards dropped on the mountainside under the chair lift. I would have loved to have gotten all those!!!

There you go!!! Pictures of random other park guests!!!

No comments: