Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bonus Weekend

Here's something cool Runescape did, to my knowledge for the first time this weekend. Instead of the normal experience earning levels, they were doing a bonus weekend.



It started at 2.7x the normal rate, and diminishes on a curve for the next 10 hours. Of that, I only logged 7:41 hours, but that's OK.



I primarily worked on skills that I usually don't train, or don't train much. I upped my construction skill from my previous 28 all the way to 31. Woop. Summoning I took from probably around 22 or so (I didn't get a baseline before I started in) up to a respectable 33.



The one I really worked on though, was the hunter skill. It was probably around 31 or so to start with, and it's now all the way to 46!!! Nice gain!!! Speaking of gain, when I first started doing screen prints to use on tonight's post, I had 5937xp gained. I'm not sure if that was just for this session, or for the whole weekend, but by the last one (1 hour 11 minutes later) I was all the way up to 13298xp!!! Again, nice gain!!!

I also leveled my fire making and herblore skills a bit. All in all, a great promotion!!!

No comments: