Friday, March 29, 2024

Bold and Brash

A few months ago while we were out for a walk, the younger and I came across one of those interesting "trash man, take this or if anyone wants any of this *almost too good to throw out" piles. I stopped down to inspect if there was anything I wanted, and the boy spotted this artwork. He laughed, but I had no idea what it was, so he explained. It was a painting that Squidward had done on an episode of Spongebob. It had been raining earlier, and it was a little warped. He took it, and when we got it home I placed it under a couple of cinder blocks to straighten it out.

Fast forward a while, and I discovered it just before his birthday. Mom had several other things she had gotten for him that was going in a gift bag, so I had her wrap it in some tissue and include it. I think all his friends got it, too, and I had them re-enact the scene!!!

The whole thing is pretty good (except for them starting before the video was rolling) but my favorite part may be his friend in the background!!!

No comments: