Saturday, December 21, 2013

Looking Back

As seems to be the case of late, I've had many adventures that are blogworthy, yet I lack time to document them. Here's an attempt to catch up a little.

This was my wife & my anniversary weekend trip. We did a long weekend last year, and now it seems to have become a tradition. This year we traveled up the coast a bit to Carpinteria.

We arrived before our check in time, so we continued North to Solvang. It's been years since we've been there, and it was pretty nice.

We liked the haircut on the bottom edges of these trees.

Aebleskivers is why we came!!! Of course, I forgot to take a picture until I was down to the last one.

Hans Christian Anderson park. I had no idea what he looked like.

Carpinteria is amazingly charming!!! This is the picturesque beach, and there is a picturesque downtown area. I'm thinking this is a cost effective alternative to going to Catalina!!!

Many many seagulls on the beach. Of course, this all occurred during the off season, so during Summer it would likely not be quite as awesome.

Nice scenery!!!

No comments: