Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Love Train Tribute


Another thing we did was visit a railroad museum. Well, we tried to visit it anyway. It wasn't open when we got there, and we had a couple of other stops on the agenda for the day so we couldn't wait around for it.




However, they have several engines and cars outside of the place, and the boys enjoyed climbing all over them, and I enjoyed taking several pictures!!!




I like the way the shot through the windows came out, not only can you see my boy, but you can see my reflection.





Next stop: Inscription Canyon!!!

2 comments:

me said...

Can I catch that train?

: )

Nice shots! You guys are so cute.

Lilly said...

wow.. too friggin wild! i was at train museum east side.. you were at one west side! haha..
mad props for da LOVE TRAIN!! woooooooo hoooooooooooo

great pics!